Sunday, 2 October 2016

September Favourites

I know, I know, I kind of went missing this month. I'm planning for my next post to be about my plans and schedule for this blog, but the short story is, I've been insanely busy and haven't had ANY time to blog until now. On my blog, I strongly value quality over quantity, and I noticed that some of my recent posts haven't been, in my opinion, very good quality. So I took a little "break" (I don't really consider it a break because I was so busy I barely had time to even listen to my own thoughts) and waited until I had the time to make better quality posts.
As I said, I'll talk about this more in my next post, so let's get into the favourites!


Some of my favourite posts from my blog this month were Recent Reads Part 24 Nail Polishes For AutumnYoutube Channels That Inspire Me, and My Everyday Makeup.


 Cake Beauty Lemon & Cream Dry Shampoo and Body Powder
I wanted to try a new, cruelty-free dry shampoo, so I picked this one up, and I love it! It does a good job of making my hair feel fresher, and adds a tiny bit of volume. It also smells delicious, and keeps my hair smelling good all day.
NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer
I have quite dry skin, so I always like to use a moisturizing primer. This one helps to make sure that my foundation doesn't look too cakey, and adds a slight glow to my skin. I love the way it makes my skin feel!


 Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream
This month, I've been using this hand cream every night before I go to bed. It has a lovely light scent, and keeps my hands moisturized throughout the night. If you know me, you'll know how obsessed I am with handcreams, and this one is no exception!
elf Beautifully Bare Blush in Rose Royalty
Like I said before, I have quite dry skin, so I generally use cream products instead of powder ones. I like the shade of this one, and how subtle and buildable it it. It feels quite nice and light on my skin.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
I've been hearing good things about these lip creams for so long that I thought it was time to try one. I really like the shade of this one, and how perfect it is for autumn. It feels soft on my lips, and it smells amazing!


♥      Tetley Warmth Cinnamon Spice Tea
I've been drinking this tea all month, and I'm sure that I'll repurchase this, as I'm almost out of it. It's a perfect tea for autumn, and drinking it makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.

Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving this month?
**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

26 comments:

  1. I like Tetley teas!
    It's hard to make every post of the highest quality. I have, for example, some posts to publish that I know they will interest less readers. But I do want to post them cause some of my readers find them useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you understand ♥

      Delete
  2. i love all your posts amy!! i missed you!! hi i'm back!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much Ally!! ♥

      Delete
  3. Great picks
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased NYX SMLC in Stockholm as well, and it is amazing! I'm such a sucker for the Soft Matte Lip Creams, I think they are divine!

    xx BASH |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Bash, I'm so happy that you like them too ♥

      Delete
  5. I have not tried any of these products yet but I will definitely check out the NYX primer :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah, I'd really recommend it ♥

      Delete
  6. Lovely faves! I wish we have Zoella products here, I've been longing to buy one.

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fahda! It's the first one I've tried. And, I may be wrong, but I think they're available to order online? ♥

      Delete
  7. Looks like now I've got lots of blog posts to read! Thank you for sharing those. Also, the tea sounds amazing. Haven't tried any of your favorites yet :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Leta! The tea is really good, and perfect for autumn ♥

      Delete
  8. I honestly haven't tried any of your September faves except for the NYX Lip Cream which I also love. I would take note of all of these so I can make some purchases this month. ^^

    Joanne at Urhappybunnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like it too Joanne! And I hope that you like them if you do try them ♥

      Delete
  9. I feel like autumn is perfect for everything, including beauty, fashion, and life in general!
    I've always read great reviews from e.l.f products. The rose shade you got is very beautiful.

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Adi!
      I would totally reccomend elf, I love all that I've tried from them ♥

      Delete
  10. The NYX primer sounds so lovely! I haven't really tried any drugstore primers so that one is definitely one I need to pick up!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I would totally recommend it Nida ♥

      Delete
  11. I love NYX! And my faves for October so far was the release of Dan and Phil's Music video and their YoutubeRed originals! and of course all the fall outfits I've been seeing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those things too! ♥

      Delete
    2. ^-^ I am also in love with Matte lipstick, <3

      Delete
    3. I've been loving them lately as well! ♥

      Delete
  12. I've actually swatched NYX Lip Cream "Stockholm" in store many times before and the shade is really beautiful. I think another favourite of mine is "Abu Dhabi". Then again the only place I can get NYX in my country is Sephora and for most of their products (including these lip creams) are expensive. NYX just doesn't feel like a drugstore brand anymore to me, so unfortunate. sobs ;w;

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame, one of the reasons I love NYX so much is that they're a drugstore brand here! I'll have to try that shade, Stolkholm is the only one I've tried ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!