Friday, 4 November 2016

October Favourites

I know that this is a little late, but I'm back today with my October favourites! I had an extremely hectic month, which is why I didn't post too much, and it also means that I don't have too many favourites. I did quite like the ones that I have, though, so I thought that I'd share them with you anyways!

Some of my favourite posts from my blog this month were Let's Chat #2The Harry Potter Tag, and On My Bedside Table.
Some of my favourite posts from other blogs were French Onion Gnocchi SoupSalted Caramel Pretzel Crunch BarsWatercress, Leek, Cheddar & Sourdough GratinRhubarb & Gingernut Baked CheesecakeDevils Food Cupcakes With Pomegranate Sugar ShardsGluten-Free Onion RingsApple Cider DoughnutsWhy I Care About Numbers, and Autumn in Italy.


Beauty & Life Favourites
These lights are so cute and perfect for autumn that I just had to get them. I love how bendable they are, you can put them anywhere! They're currently around my headboard to make my bed feel cozy.
This body scrub is a little rough for my very sensitive skin, but it works well for only using once every week or every few weeks. It's perfect for the dry autumn/winter weather, and it smells amazing!
This is one of my favourite bath products of all time. It smells amazing, and makes my bath such a pretty pink colour with fluffy bubbles. You can also get two uses out of it, which is why only half of it is in the photo.
I know that this is a pretty old album, but when I got a record player for my birthday, I just had to get this. Not only do I love the music, the record itself looks so cool!
This is one of my favourite teas of all time. I thought that it was only a Christmas tea, so I was so happy to see it in stores! It's so perfect for the cold and dreary weather we've been having lately.
 Stranger Things
I know that everyone has been raving about this series lately, but I absolutely loved it. It's has a perfect autumn vibe to it, and I love the 80s aesthetic. It all starts when a young boy living in a small town mysteriously goes missing. His friends, mother, and the chief of police start to believe that there many be a sinister reason for his disappearance, a belief that is strengthened when a mysterious girl shows up in the middle of the woods. I usually don't watch many "scary" shows, but this one is more suspenseful than outright scary. I would definitely recommend it!
Over The Garden Wall
This is another T.V. series that is perfect for autumn. I love the animation, and though it has a strange kind of humor, it matches my sense of humor perfectly! It's very short, with only ten fifteen-minute episodes, and I wish that it would have lasted longer. It seems so magical, and never fails to make me laugh.

Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving lately?
**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

28 comments:

  1. Gosh! I still have to watch Strangers Things! Everyone seems to be talking about it!


    xx,
    Abby
    www.houseofakih.com | house of akih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it Abby! ♥

      Delete
  2. THAT TEA LOOKS AMAZING. Cardamom tea is one of my faves. And those copper lights are so pretty!
    I've been loving Hamilton and Black Butler :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! I've been wanting to get more into Hamilton lately ♥

      Delete
  3. My husband loves Twenty One Pilots. I like many songs by them, f. ex. Ride, Lane Boy etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like them too ♥

      Delete
  4. Stranger Things is great! I've been wanting to watch Over the Garden Wall for a while now, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, Alex! I'm sure you'll love it ♥

      Delete
  5. OMG Stranger Things was so good! I really enjoyed it!

    I have Rose Jam shower gel and it smells like Turkish Delight sweeties! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked it too!
      Oooh, I'll have to try that. It sounds amazing ♥

      Delete
  6. Awww everything is lovely! I adore the copper lights and the Body Shop scrub, I recently picked up the Coconut body butter again and it's amazing! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! I love their coconut body butter, too ♥

      Delete
  7. Great favourites!
    I recently discovered Lush and my gooooosh I love them!! I haven't tried the bubbleroons, but I'm definitely going to.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mona! I love the Bubbleroons, at least the ones I've tried, and would totally recommend them ♥

      Delete
  8. Apple cider doughnuts . . . drool. That is all I am going to be able to think about all day. Great post, found you on Bloglovin'! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound amazing! Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  9. I've never seen a Vessel vinyl before! That album is amazing and Stranger Things is such a great show, I finished it way too quickly! xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like them too, Leigh ♥

      Delete
  10. I've missed reading your blog, Amy! <3 Great list of favorites. I love the Shea Butter Body Scrub- it is a bit more abrasive but definitely does the job when it comes to exfoliating dead skin and leaving it super smooth :) Have you tried any of the other scrubs from The Body Shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to see you again Melissa! I've tried the coconut scrub and the honey scrub, and really liked them as they seemed more gentle. Thank you for your comment! ♥

      Delete
  11. I love all of this stuff! Especially Stranger Things and Over the Garden Wall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy that you like them too! ♥

      Delete
  12. I'm still yet to start watching stranger things! I must get onto it x

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should Liz, I loved it ♥

      Delete
  13. I love your favorites! We used to have a body shop near us but it closed sadly. I love it though. I've never watched 'Stranger Things' but I always hear such amazing things about it. Thanks for sharing!

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cattleya! I would definitely recommend it if you're in need of a new show ♥

      Delete
  14. I love the body scrubs from The Body Shop! Nice pick :)

    Love, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!