Tuesday, 27 December 2016

3 Current Inspirations

Wow, December has flown by so fast so far! I hope that you all had wonderful holidays. I've been really missing blogging lately, so I thought that I'd come back today with a bit of  lazier post. I've been super inspired lately, so I thought that it would be fun to share some of these inspirations with you guys.

1. PrincessMei's Rust Red Holiday Makeup Tutorial with Gold Flake Freckles and Winter & Holiday 2016 Lookbook

Mei's Videos are always perfection, but these two are especially perfect for the holiday season. Just watching them and their warm, cozy aesthetic makes me happy!



2. What Olivia Did

Olivia's blog is absolutely wonderful, and her photography inspires me so much. Every single photo on her blog is perfection, and it makes me seriously want to improve my photography skills.





3. Dodie Clark

Honestly, what don't I love about Dodie? She's such an inspiration, and her videos always put me in good state of mind. Not to mention, her Ep is incredible! Seriously, check it out if you haven't already.


Well, that's it for today! I know it's a short little post, and I hope that you guys don't mind. As I said, I really love to blog, and I'll try to be better about posting more in the new year.
What has been inspiring you lately?

10 comments:

  1. I always love your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me ♥

      Delete
  2. They all have such different styles, yet they all are so lovely!

    x Annabelle
    travelsandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about these girls before. I'd like to watch some of their videos :) Thanks for suggesting ^^ Oh and happy holidays and New years <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally reccomend their videos! Happy holidays and New Years to you, too ♥

      Delete
  4. I also watch Mei's and Dodie's videos! They're adorable and so much fun <3
    Happy New Year! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you like them too! Happy New Year Carla ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!