Saturday, 31 December 2016

December Favourites 2016

December has been such a crazy month, I can't believe that it's finally over! I hope that you all had wonderful holidays, and that you got to spend time with your family and friends.
So, this is the last “favourites” post of 2016! I won't get too sentimental now, though, I'll save that for the next post.
I got this as a Christmas present, and I've been using it ever since! It smells absolutely amazing, and I love it's texture. My bathroom always smells wonderful after using this in the shower!

I grabbed this when I was in need of a new earl grey tea, and I absolutely love it! It's hard to describe: it's like a standard earl grey tea, but not quite as plain. I've been drinking this almost every morning lately!

I didn't realize until I started typing this post up that almost everything is from the Body Shop! I didn't mean for it to be, but it's one of the only places I bought things for myself this month.
I've been trying to grow out my nails and to take better care of them, so I thought I'd give this a go. It's so wonderfully moisturizing, and smell quite nice, too!

I love the shade of this lipstick! It's quite a good lipstick, but I do wish that it dried on my lips, like some other liquid lipsticks do.

The Body Shop Concealer All-In-One
It's hard to find a concealer that works well but still gives enough coverage, but this one does! I love it, my only two complaints would be how little is in a tube, and that it's not super easy to blend.

Christmas in Connecticut 1945
This is one of my favourite Christmas movies of all time, and I like to watch it on Christmas Day each year. The story starts with the writer of a food column in a magazine, who is not nearly who she says she is in her writing. However, when her boss invites himself and a war hero over to the farm that she is supposed to own for Christmas, she must find a way to continue the deception and keep her job.
What have you been loving this month?

16 comments:

  1. I might take your recommendation and try out the Body Shop concealer because I have a gift card and am in need of a new concealer. Also, just wondering, do you have any recommendations for loose tea brands? I am starting to get into loose tea, and it seems like something you may be able to hep with. Happy new year!
    Bridgette | Bridgette Noel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it! And I'm pretty sure that most of the loose teas I have are all Canadian brands, but I would recommend honestly just trying a lot of different ones, and not just the mainstream brands like Tetly (even though they can be quite good!) ♥

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen Christmas in Connecticut, it looks fun. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally watch it SW! ♥

      Delete
  3. Christmas in Connecticut looks super interesting! I'm gonna have to put it on my list of movies to watch!!
    xx Brittany
    www.hellobubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, it's one of my all-time favourites! ♥

      Delete
  4. I don't know this movie, but the photo has this 'something'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites for sure ♥

      Delete
  5. Some great pieces :)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    & Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I'm going to check out the lipstick. Looks really nice.
    Hope you have a great new year darling!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona, I hope that you like it too!
      I hope that you do as well ♥

      Delete
  7. Nice picks Amy :-D

    Happy New Year :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka, happy New Year to you too! ♥

      Delete
  8. Oh, I would love some earl grey right now. That sounds absolutely delightful! Christmas in Connecticut sounds like a funny comedy, perhaps I should watch it next time Christmas rolls around! <3

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Bath! I would totally recommend that you watch it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!