Saturday, 3 December 2016

November Favourites 2016

I know that each month lately I've been apologizing for my absence, but I'm going to again. I love this blog, I really do, and I wish that I could devote more time and energy to make it the best that I possibly could. I could post more, but I'll always try to make one good quality post instead of 5 low quality ones. Its very important for me to make every post the best that I can, which often means doing things like retaking photos multiple times to get them as good as I can, waiting out a grey week because I know that the lighting is too low to take good photos, and writing posts over the course of weeks because I don't have the time to blog every day. I'm really hoping to breathe some more life into this blog, though, and I'm hoping that I'll get enough free time in December to really make it shine! But enough of my rambles, lets get into the favourites.
Beauty Favourites

Renpure Coconut Cream Shampoo
This shampoo took a little bit of getting used to, but I love it now! When I wash my hair with it, the texture seems different than other shampoos, but it makes my hair feel so soft. It also smells good enough to eat!

The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes in 06
These shades are what dreams are made of! I have a soft spot for gold and bronze eyeshadows, so I just had to grab this mini palette. I ordered it online, and when I got it, I couldn't believe how much of each shade there was! I don't think I'll run out of these any time soon.


Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black
I've tried just about every other type of eyeliner, so I thought I'd see if I liked gel eyeliner any better. Turns out, it's the one for me! I find it so much easier to use than other eyeliners, it glides so easily, and I love the way it looks.

Rocky Mountain Soap Vanilla Coconut Hand Cream
As I like to say to my friends, this hand cream smells like a mix between pay-dough and a vanilla cupcake. Jokes aside, though, I do like the smell of it. I bring it in my bag with me, and have been using it every week day since September. The only reason that I haven't featured it in a favourites post before this is that it's always hiding away in my bag!

Other Favourites

♥      President's Choice Rooibos Herbal Tea
I never was able to get into drinking tea before bed, until I tried this. Now I drink it almost every night with a half teaspoon of vanilla extract and about a teaspoon of sugar. It's my new favourite decaf tea!

Movie Favourites
 The Birds (1963)
When Melanie Daniels meets the handsome Mitch Brenner in a bird store looking for lovebirds for his sisters birthday, she decides to secretly deliver them to their house. When she stays in the town for a few days, however, a series of brutal attacks by birds begin.
This is such a classic, I'm not sure why it took my so long to watch it! No one does suspense quite like Hitchcock, and The Birds is a perfect example of it. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good suspenseful movie.
Ponyo (2008)
I always love a good Studio Ghibli movie, and Ponyo is no exception. This is such a cute story, and Ghibli animations are always wonderful. I would definitely recommend it if you're in need of a sweet, heartwarming movie.

Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving lately?
**The Bunny = cruelty free beauty products**

16 comments:

  1. I watched Birds a long time ago. It was scary really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is hard to find the time! Nice picks! I do like Rooibos tea too! :-D

    Not seen The Birds in a long time as well! Classic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananka! I'm happy that you like it as well ♥
      I usually don't like scary movies, but I really liked it :)

      Delete
  3. Don't feel bad about blogging--I always enjoy your posts, and keeping things high quality is what's most important.
    I haven't seen Ponyo yet, though I am planning to. (Eventually...) It seems like it has a bit of a Little Mermaid vibe, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex, that means a lot to me!
      It does slightly, especially in the underwater parts ♥

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of that shampoo before. I need to try it because I absolutely love anything coconut! x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it! I love coconut as well ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh! I need to try out that shampoo! My scapl is kinda greasy with dry ends and I'm having a little of troble to find a good cruelty free shampoo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! Thank you for you your comment Brenda ♥

      Delete
  6. Omg I haven't stalked your blog in a scary amount of time, I'm so sorry!! But I'm back now so it's all good c: And I just checked out that cream eyeliner, and omg I really want to try it, I've actually seen it in beauty tutorials and the like. So tbh when I next go makeup shopping I think I might just pick some up and then tell you about it c:

    Amy;

    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Coconut!! I need to try it!!! thanks for the recommendations!!!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thank you Vicky ❤️

      Delete
  8. I've always been someone who enjoyed using liquid eyeliner pen, so I think I kinda struggle with gel eyeliner but I'd definitely have to check out the one from ELF. Have you tried their Mineral Eyeprimer? It's my favourite!

    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like pens as well, but I personally find gel easier! I haven't, but I'm going to have to as I'm in need of a new one ❤️

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!