Tuesday, 31 January 2017

January Favourites 2017

Wow, I seem to go missing every month lately! This month my excuse is exams, which I'm happy to say are finally over. I have a few ideas for posts in February, but I'm not going to promise anything, as I've learned that I often can't follow through with those on my blog.
I don’t have many favourites this month, but the ones I do have, I really love! So, without further ado, let's get right into the post.

The Young Veins Take A Vacation Vinyl

I absolutely love this album, and I was super excited to get it on vinyl this month. It's a lot more chill than most of the music I listen to, and is perfect to have playing in the background. It also gives of major 60s vibes, which I've been really into lately, especially in my music choices.

Nature's Gate Herbal Cleansing Shampoo and Conditioner

This shampoo/ conditioner duo makes my hair feel so light compared to the one I was using previously. It also makes my hair colour itself seem slightly lighter, and brings out the natural red in my hair. I also love the fresh, herbal scent it leaves on my hair. It's cruelty free, too!

This tea both smells and tastes like a delicious dessert. It's perfect to drink before going to bed, or any time that you need a delicious drink. I picked this up in the January sales, and I'm so glad that I did!

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

I love this show SO much. It can be violent at times, so I wouldn't recommend watching it if that bothers you, but it's just so funny. The vibe it gives off is almost reminiscent of Doctor Who. I loved the story line, all of the characters were fantastic, and I found myself laughing out loud at some parts. It ended on a cliffhanger, though, so I can't wait for the next season!

Have you tried any of these before? What have you been loving this month?

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I really like the look of vinyls but does the quality differ?
    These are really cute photos and totally enjoying reading your blog.
    Hannah

    https://abitofspring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that the quality differs at all! I almost like the sound of vinyls better.
      I'm so happy that you like my blog Hannah! ♥

      Delete
  2. All your teas sound amazing- I seriously want to try them but I can never seem to find the same ones in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that Davids Tea is Canadian, but I'm not sure? You can order them online but I don't know if they'd ship to Australia ♥

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous post! Love the recap of the month ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post! I haven't been on your blog (or indeed anyone's whoops) in so long, and I've really missed reading your posts<3

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Lexie! I haven't been, either ♥

      Delete
  5. Hi Amy! your blog is so cute and i love it <3 ^^
    Visit mine
    ClassicLatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elisabeth ♥

      Delete
  6. I have actually never heard about any of these! That tea sounds delicious and I would love to try it as I love strawberries :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! I would totally recommend it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!