Tuesday, 2 May 2017

April Favourites 2017

I can't believe that April is over! I had planned to be much more active over here this month, but getting sick for a week threw those plans out the window. I'm going to try to be a lot more active in May, though, and I've got a lot of ideas!
Even though April was supposed to be spring, it still felt like winter where I live for the majority of the month. It finally seems to be warming up, though, just in time for May!


I've been drinking this almost every night before I go to bed this month, and I absolutely love it! It's a nice caffeine-free alternative to the classic orange pekoe, and has an almost floral taste mixed in with the vanilla.


This is perfect for spring, when I'm trading in my heavier body butters and lotions for something a little lighter but still moisturizing. I love this body lotions light scent, and how it feels super lightweight on my skin but still helps to moisturize it.


This isn't anything too exciting, but when I ran out of my previous lip balm and picked up this one, I've been in love ever since. I really like its texture, and it's honey scent.


This is such a pretty colour for spring! I like how it moisturizes my lips while giving some colour. I also like how the colour is rather sheer and gives a more natural look, while still being noticeable. It's perfect for the warmer weather!


Going to see this show was definitely one of my favourite things that I did this month! The whole show was so magical: the dancing, singing, and acting were all incredible. Not to mention the amazing costumes (and those breath-taking costume changes!) and the incredible sets. I also loved the different spin on the classic story. If the tour comes anywhere near you, it's definitely a must see!


What were some of your favourites in April?

14 comments:

  1. DEAR LORD I LOVE BURT'S BEES. I'm using that very chapstick right now, actually! Their pomegranate scent is really lovely, too <3

    I think we had reverse Aprils! Here, the weather was absolutely beautiful at first, but for the past week, it's only been drizzly and cold. And I've just gotten sick :(

    Have a wonderful May! <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their chapsticks are my favourite!
      I hope that you feel better soon Ellie and have an amazing May! ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I totally agree Tiffany ♥

      Delete
  3. Burts bees are a must for me and I always have one of their chapsticks with me! They're so moisturising! X
    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to watch a Brodway show live. The quality must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to see a show on Broadway! But all of the Broadway tours that I've been to have been absolutely amazing ♥

      Delete
  5. hope you aren't feeling poorly anymore:-) and i can't believe how quickly april went by! i love burt's bees and haven't had any of their lip balms in ages - might have to get one soon, though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling much better now!
      Burt's Bees is definitely one of my favourite brands ♥

      Delete
  6. I love Burts Bee's, definitely need to pick another lip balm up!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinderella tour. YES PLEASE. You blog is lovely by the way! I am following it asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa! I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
I always respond, so check back if you have a question
If you have a question, you can also email me at littlemoondragon@outlook.com
Please no spam or follow for follows!