Friday, 18 December 2015

Flowers + Lace

Ever since I got this dress last spring, I've been dying to wear it in the autumn leaves. And while I did, I was to busy to take photos of it.The snow totally sneaked up on me! I've been wanting to try taking photos in my room for a while, so I thought that this would be the perfect time to try it. I'm actually really happy with how they turned out.
I love everything about this dress. I love the 3/4 sleeve length, and the skater cut of it. I also love the sound it makes when I walk: the sound of rustling leaves. That may just be the fabric, but what's a pretty dress without an imagination to go with it?
I love these shoes, too. They're kinda cheaply made and not all that good for walking in, but they're oh so cute! I've been looking for a good pair of oxfords, so I had to pick them up when I saw them in a thrift store.
I got these socks last autumn, and never really wore them. Now I'm not sure why! They're super cozy, even under pajama pants.
This necklace was originally an earring, but I've been wearing it as a necklace ever since October. I'm not sure why, but I love it! Maybe it's because it seems so magical.

Thrifted dress similar
Old socks similar
Old necklace similar//similar
Thrifted shoes

14 comments:

  1. the dress is AMAZING!! Its like you're a woodland pixie or something <3

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is the most adorable thing. I wannnnnnt it.

    http://herestothegoldendays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes go great with the dress and the dress has a soul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! Ugh, you have such a great sense of style. The shoes are my favorite. :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! I like them, too ♥

      Delete
  5. This is a really pretty dress and I like it with the socks. I'm a fan of these knee high socks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygoodness I love this outfit so much! It's so quaint and dainty! I'd love to start wearing cute things like this, but I don't know if I could pull it off ><

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Amy! I'm sure that you could ♥

      Delete
  7. This dress is so beautiful, you look amazing! I really love the sleeves :D

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Carla ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
Please no spam or follow for follows!