Thursday, 20 October 2016

The Harry Potter Tag

I'm finally back! I know that I said that I'd try to blog more, but my life has been really crazy lately.
I usually don't do tags, but when I was tagged by Salha to do the Harry Potter tag, I just had to! I'm completely obsessed with Harry Potter, especially lately, and I thought that this would be a great way to show my love for it.
1. What is your favorite book? and 2. What is your favourite film?
I'm putting these two together because my answer is the same for both of them: I can't pick just one! But my top three would probably be the Chamber of Secrets, the Prisoner of Azkaban, and the Goblet of Fire.

3. What is your least favourite book? and 4. What is your least favourite film?
I'm squishing these two together again, because my answer is the same for them: The Order of the Phoenix. I haven't read the books or watched the movies in quite a while, but I remember the book to be quite boring in some parts. Though I enjoyed the movie, if I had to choose one it would be my least favourite.


5. Parts of the books/ films that make you cry.

Honestly, I don't cry from books or movies! But one part that really got to me was when Luna painted all of her friends on her walls, I thought it was so sweet.

6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
Though I like all of the characters, I never had a crush on any of them. So, honestly, none of them.

7. Who is your favourite character?

Probably Luna! She reminds me of myself, and she's such a kind, brave, and wonderful character.

8. Who is your least favourite character?

Umbridge. I know that she's probably everyone's least favourite character, but truly, she's mine too!

9. What is your favourite line?

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"


10. What would your patronus be?
According to the Pottermore quiz, a grey squirrel!

11. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would it be?

The invisibility cloak for sure! I would never want the power that comes with the resurrection stone or the elder wand.

12. Which house would you be in?
I'm a proud Slytherin! 

13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Probably either Emma Watson or Daniel Radcliffe, I can't choose! Emma seems like such a brilliant person, and Daniel seems so funny and nice. But really, I'd love to meet the whole cast!


14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?

There's no way anyone could make me play Quidditch. I'd love to watch it, but I'm NOT an athletic person and I would be absolutely terrified throughout the whole game.

15. Were you happy with the ending?

Yes and no. I'm sad that so many of my favourite characters died! But I thought that it was a good place to end the story, and it showed how life comes full-circle.

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

Harry Potter was one of my favourite books as a child, and it's stayed with me for a long time. It gives me the chance to disappear into another world, and the books and the movies are a source of comfort for me.

I tag NabilaEllieNoor, and anyone else who wants to do this tag! And a big thank you to Salha for tagging me ♥

20 comments:

  1. Love this post so much!! Harry Potter was such a big part of my childhood. And just like you, my favourite character is Luna Lovegood!

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah! I'm so happy you liked it ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I used to like Snape a lot. Of course not everything he did, because he was a very nasty teacher, but I felt there was more about him that meets the eye and I was right! I also liked Harry a lot, and Ron was so funny.
    My favourite books were the 4th, 5th and 6th one, 6th in particular. 7th was a disappointment to me. And the favourite movie - the 3rd and 4th part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure how I feel about Snape... I have mixed opinions on him!

      Delete
  3. Ah, and I guess I'd fit Ravenclaw :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay, I love your blog and the whole Harry Potter world. \0/
    I just wondered can I copy the questions and do the TAG on my blog? ^^ I'll mark your blog as source-string of course.

    Nico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nico! Of course you can ♥

      Delete
  5. I love your answers! I'm Ravenclaw. :)
    It's so tough to choose just one answer to most of these questions!

    VEGETARIAN COURTESYFACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adi! I think so too ♥

      Delete
  6. This is such a cool tag and thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this tag! I read all the books as a kid and still watch the movies once in a while. This series still is my all time favorite. It really is the best series to get lost in! Umbridge was my least favorite character too!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nida! I'm so happy that you understand ♥

      Delete
  8. I love this tag omg I wanna try it! Harry Potter is my LIFE. Out of interest, why is that your least favourite line??
    Chloe x chloepaz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah that was a typo! That was supposed to be my favourite line! Thank you for pointing that out :)

      Delete
  9. Omg we have the exact same favourite and least favourite character! Luna is amazing, I relate to her so much <3 I'm also a Slytherin heheh x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I'm so happy that you're a Slytherin too! I haven't met many others before ♥

      Delete
  10. I love that quote from Harry Potter too, such a good one. Great post x

    Tiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffany! I'm so happy that you like it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
Please no spam or follow for follows!