Sunday, 12 February 2017

Valentines Day Pink Lip Edit

One thing that I love about Valentines Day is the excess of pink that is present everywhere. I know that a lot of people get a bit sick of the romantic mush that seems to be everywhere this time of year, but I like to soak up all of the sparkles and chocolates that I can.

This February, I'm all about pink tones. I still love a classic red, but I think that pinks can still be pretty and feminine. I thought that,  today, I'd put together four of my favourite types of pink lippies that I've been loving for the Valentine's season.




Though this formula isn't absolutely perfect, I still wear this quite often. I love the dark, but not too dark tone, and I don't have to worry about it smudging as much as a regular lipstick. This is a pretty alternative to the classic red!



I didn't use to like glosses that much, but I fell in love with this one. It gives a more subtle look than some of these, but I love the shine it gives. Lip glosses can be a little messy and more work, but I still love this one!




If there's ever a time to wear a bright, vibrant, pink lip, Valentine's Day is it. This is the lipstick I reach for whenever I'm in a mood for something bright, eye catching, and Barbie- ish.

You don't have to go all out on Valentine's Day, if it's not your thing. I think that this is a perfect pinky-nude, and it's something that I reach for on a daily basis. It's soft and feminine, and gives a pretty rose shine to your lips.

What's your favourite pink for Valentine's Day?


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Nabila, I'm so happy you like them ♥

      Delete
  2. The Marcelle one sounds beautiful, pinky nudes are always my favourite! Great photos<3

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lexie! They're my favourite, too ♥

      Delete
  3. Aw I love pinks more than reds too - red is just too much effort especially to keep on all day! Pinks are much cuter and I love the look of the Body Shop one I must go in and swatch some! xx

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Leigh! I'd totally recommend it ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
Please no spam or follow for follows!