Monday, 10 April 2017

Little Spring Goals

This spring, I really want to spring clean my life. Maybe it has something to do with the reappearance of the sun and seeing things finally start to grow again, but it's inspiring to clean out my life a little more. So, that being said, I thought that it would be a fun idea to share a few of the goals that I have for myself this spring (and maybe it will help me stick to them)!
Revamp my blog
I think that it's time I gave this old blog a makeover. I'm talking new name, domain, theme, and trying to make better quality posts from now on.

Organize my emails
Ok, I have way too many emails. This spring I want to clean them out, and only keep one personal one and one for my blog.

Spring clean my makeup and wardrobe
I have so many things that I never use- out with the old, in with the new!

Learn to curl my hair
This is something that I really need to learn to do myself. Enough said.

Find a new place for my houseplants and buy some new ones
Some of my housplants are getting so big that they're growing out of my mini greenhouse, so I need to find a new spot for them! I'd also love to get a few new ones for spring.

Walk and take public transportation more often
I think that being able to navigate public transportation is an important life skill, and it's one that I don't have. I'll be trying to head outside more often this spring!


What are some goals that you have for spring?

30 comments:

  1. I reallllly wish I could curl my hair. :/ Ooh, I'll be excited to see your blog revamp! One of my spring goals is to (FINALLY) finish my steampunk/fairyland mashup novel, Karissa Goldlock's Guide to (Almost) Utterly Everything.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful goal Ellie! ♥

      Delete
  2. I totally get you with the fact that when the sun reappears and spring is here, I feel so much more productive and want to get more done. I'm looking forward to seeing your blog revamp - I'm actually doing a similar thing (new blog design) and posting every day for a week soon to try and get me back into the swing of blogging. I want to get other bloggers involved, if you want to take part? It would be a good way to start your blog revamp. Let me know if you want to take part and I'll let you know when I pick the week<3

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful Lexie! I don't think that I'd be able to post every day for a week, I have enough trouble trying to stick to a schedule as it is ♥

      Delete
  3. I feel you on the blog revamping! Spring just makes everything feel more possible somehow, and more doable. I hope you accomplish these goals to your satisfaction, and I can't wait to see what you do with them <3

    hidethestarsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support Hali! ♥

      Delete
  4. Lovely goals! I always feel so inspired in Spring too, when the sun is starting to come out more and the weather is warmer!

    Hannah xx
    thedreamersclubs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hannah, I totally know what you mean ♥

      Delete
  5. My goals this spring is pretty much the same. Since I'm i'll be immigrating soon, I also want to create more goals that would make the most of my remaining time here in the UK! I've pretty much almost done my spring cleaning though - online and in real life lol. Btw I am in love with that photograph, did you take it?

    x Nicole ᵔᴥᵔ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great Nicole! And thank you so much, I did take it! I take all of the photos on my blog unless it's an inspiration post, or an interview post (then the photos are the blogger's that I'm interviewing) ♥

      Delete
  6. My goals are really similar as well, I especially need to learn to curl my hair! Beautiful page by the way xx
    Simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg those are all basically my goals too! Haha I've tried a bajillion times to curl my hair properly, but maybe this month it'll all fall into place?

    Kim | Simply Lovebirds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you can relate Kim! ♥

      Delete
  8. Oh I agree with the spring cleaning, I definately need one of these too. Good luck with your little goals!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren! ♥

      Delete
  9. I just discovered your blog, Amy! So cute :)
    This was such a short and sweet post! Thanks for sharing :)
    I don't know, I usually don't set goals before things happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Saavi! I'm happy that you like it ♥

      Delete
  10. Oh, and please check my blog out!

    anotebookonepenandme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello :) Spring's late in Poland. Cold and rainy now. Spring makes us want something new and fresh, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's late in Canada, too! I totally agree ♥

      Delete
  12. Reading your goals reminded me that Spring definitely feels like a clean new start!

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fresh feeling of spring! ♥

      Delete
  13. Lovely picture! Updating my spring wardrobe is something I've been doing, so nice to add some colour back into what I'm wearing :) x

    Tiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiffany! I feel the same way ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment ♥
Please no spam or follow for follows!